As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals, Cobra Biologics offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone development services, stretching from cell line development through to the commercial supply of investigational medicinal products. We take pride in manufacturing excellence and being a trusted provider, delivering what we promise and helping our customers to develop drugs for the benefit of patients.
We are looking to recruit a full time HR Advisor to join the HR team, reporting to the HR Director. This role will have responsibility for offering advice to management and staff on day to day employment matters including: disciplinary and grievance, absence management, recruitment, data protection and training and development.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:-
- To support and deputise for, the HR Director, ensuring he/she is updated and kept informed of ongoing HR related matters
- To develop and oversee the recruitment and appointment process for the Company, through use of recruitment agencies, local and global advertising and the Company website
- To monitor, review and develop HR policies, ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- To participate in Induction sessions, providing information and guidance to new members of staff
- To oversee the monthly payroll process
- To prepare and deliver in-house training sessions on relevant HR-related topics
- To oversee and monitor the company performance management process
- To oversee HR administration for the site
- To lead key HR related projects as required
The ideal applicant will be CIPD qualified or have an equivalent HR related qualification and have at least 2 years experience of working in a generalist Human Resources role. He/She should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a working knowledge of GDPR, handling disciplinary and grievance processes and working with a HR database management system.
Previous experience of working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and an interest in biological sciences is also desirable.
Applications should be sent in writing stating the appropriate reference number with full C.V. and current salary details to: Sheena Pumford, HR Director.