As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals, Cobra Biologics offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone development services, stretching from cell line development through to the commercial supply of investigational medicinal products. We take pride in manufacturing excellence and being a trusted provider, delivering what we promise and helping our customers to develop drugs for the benefit of patients.
A vacancy has arisen for Stability Co-ordinator role within the Quality Control Department, reporting to the QC Analytical Team Leader.
Main duties will be to:
- To maintain all current and new stability programs.
- Own the review and compilation of ongoing stability programs.
- Generation of stability reports.
- Continuous improvements and updates to the proformas used within the QC testing frame.
- Continuous improvements in the Lab documentation management system.
The ideal applicant will have:
- 5+ GCSE grade A-C including English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong organisational skills, verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- A self starter, who shows initiative and is a team player.
- Pharmaceutical industrial experience and familiarity working to GMP standards.
- Previous GMP experience is desirable, although not essential.
He/she should be able to demonstrate strong practical and written skills, and be prepared to work flexibly to support GMP contract needs.
Applications should be sent in writing stating the appropriate reference number with full C.V. and current salary details to: Marie Cusworth, Human Resources Administrator.