We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to Matfors, Sweden, for the site finance operations. The Finance Manager will report to the Group Finance Director (UK based). As a key member of the Finance Team and the Site Management team the successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop their financial management skills in a multinational and dynamic corporate environment.
The successful candidate will provide and maintain accurate financial records and accounts in line with regulatory and Group requirements for the board and senior management. Support the Matfors management team in developing the business, improving operating margins and maximising working capital potential. The candidate will require a hands on approach to support both the Site Management and Finance teams.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Supervise Matfors Finance Team.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and associated reports (variance analysis and cash flow review).
- Control the revenue management process incorporating maintenance of the operational revenue tracker and preparation of detailed month end revenue calculations.
- Manage spend on capital expansion projects.
- Assist with the implementation of standardised financial control systems.
- Preparation of the year-end financial statements, auditor files and related tax computations, as well as managing the year-end audit process.
- Preparation of the annual and quarterly budgets, and the associated supporting information.
- Treasury Management incorporating preparation of weekly cash position and monthly cash projections and credit management.
- Preparation and assistance with maintenance of regulatory returns and reports.
- Regular communication with the Group Finance Director.
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum Bachelor degree, or equivalent qualification in Finance and Accounting. A minimum of 5 years work experience in Accounting, preferably with industry experience. The applicant will need to be proactive, structured, analytical, result oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate should be able to handle working in a busy and complex environment, dealing with deadlines and periods of high workload. A good knowledge of local accounting standards is required. Also good knowledge and frequent use of IT applications is essential specifically Excel.
- The individual will be expected to interact at all levels of the organisation and should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Fluency in Swedish is required as well as good English skills, both oral and written.
For further information contact:
Lars Fahlander, Site Manager +46(0)70693 94 95
Karin Sundin, HR +46 (0)60-785 86 40
Akademikerna, Isabel Edström +46 (0)60 785 86 13
Unionen, Jan Boberg +46 (0)60 785 86 46